Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or False: You would do Karaoke in front of strangers...???

False, I would never do such a thing. Drunk me would do it though, that guy's always makin' a fool out of me. =True or False: You would do Karaoke in front of strangers...???
|YUP...I might never see them again in my life n e way :)True or False: You would do Karaoke in front of strangers...???
False...I would however sit there drink and listen to my friends though!
No on your Life; Oh!! Sorry. FALSE!!
True as long as I can see my friends laughing their @ss off as soon as I open my mouth!
no lol, i'll fail and they'll clap and laugh like seals =S
true dont that before lol it was funny
Depends....
True and I have
No way.
false
I have, I might not ever do it again though
Sure! A couple of weeks ago, I did a very entertaining rendition of ';Big Balls'; by AC/DC.......it was a lot of fun!
When it first came to the US, I said No way. But now I think I would like to try it. My sister tells me I have a nice voice, but I


have heard what I sound on tape, and to me it ain't good, but we will see and hear!
hmm....It depends where I was %26amp; who the group of strangers were (if that makes sense) But I think I could be persuaded.
true
definitely false.... :D
never.
Yes
True
I have the desire to but not the balls!
true.
False


i am a bad singer


;D
true....have been known too when ive sunk too many vodkas!!


always makes me cringe the day after
true... on many drunken nights lol!!!
True- it's about having a good time ^^ and ppl who take karaoke seriously annoy me anyway
TRUE!!!
Yes I have!!!
true, i do it alot. get alot of applause too!
I have done it
False: I would rather sit in the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment