Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or False: It is better to be up front about your side action than to do it behind wifey's back?

They always say honesty is the best policy no?





So, I'm gonna be real honest to wifey and say like this:





';Wifey, I know you've been liking the sex on these past 10 years and its good and all, but its time for the side action lover';





Then wifey will say:





';Oh Georgio, thank you for being up front and honest. I love you so much!';





Then she'll spank me in the butt and say:





';Go get em tiger';





Good plan no?True or False: It is better to be up front about your side action than to do it behind wifey's back?
Totally. She may even join you!True or False: It is better to be up front about your side action than to do it behind wifey's back?
This is how I think it will go:





Georgio: ';Wifey, I know you've been liking the sex on these past 10 years and its good and all, but its time for the side action lover';





Then wifey will say:





';Oh Georgio, thank you for being up front and honest. I never knew you wanted me to have a lover. Thanks so much';!





Then she'll spank you in the butt and say:





';I'm gonna go get 'em.';
Exactly!!!





If you both love each other.. Its all good and side action isn't side action anymore..its just the norm..and next thing you know you will come home to your wife and your side action friend butt naked in the kicthen cooking you dinner..





Now If the world was like this...wouldn't everything just be much easier!!
its false, somethings are better off done behind someones back or kept in the closet,look where we are at today from being so open and truthful, nasty isnt it, and then she will spank you (on) the butt, not in the butt.
Aw, poor wifey. Why be married if you're going to cheat on her? You may as well discuss things with her and if she finds it unacceptable she can leave. Or, you two might be able to make things exciting again so that you don't feel the need to go elsewhere.
Uno ''Brilliant'' plan man, Magnifico.





Go Tiger go.





Sash. (I'll even vote for you at the next elections ....wherever you are)
Isn't the butt spank usually followed with a ';good game';?
thanks for the laugh :) the 'go get em tiger' was the best part
Oh, please, you don't have a wife.
let us know how that works for you. Maybe some of the guys on YA will be interested in ';treating'; your wifey.
I think so. Give it a shot and let us know with another question.
Yeah, go ahead and do it. You've got my vote.
LOL....u know I wish my hubby would ask me that one day...I would tell him...u have no idea how long ive been waiting for u to say that...then i can do my own side action...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment