Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guys: why do insist on putting up a false front with girls??

First impressions count a lot but only in the first meeting.


Truth will always out in the long run.


Just avoid the phoney men as I do the phoney women.


Teasing an y/a is one thing but in the real domain it's easier to find the flakes because we are looking each other in the eye and it's easier to let your inner guidance system tip you to the ';little bitty'; things that give away a phoney .


Keep the faith, Baby !


Blessings.Guys: why do insist on putting up a false front with girls??
I don't find the need to do that.Guys: why do insist on putting up a false front with girls??
Nothing false about my front. It's hang'n.
Guys think they need to have game to get a girl. And well if he didn't would you pay attention to him? Probably not. Go Figure!
Yeah and why do guys say they want a relationship and then they don't or they say they can't commit because they don't know what the future holds,but you hear they married someone else and didn't even have the ';balls'; to tell you!!!!!!
your hanging with the wrong guys!! not all of us do that at least the ones that are happy with ourselves no front just like me or dont water of a ducks back i will respect your decision


what ever you choose !!! ;)
remind me, who is it that spends so much time with their makeup. Do you really want to talk about a false front?





To answer your question less literally, I don't think its a guy thing but a human thing. We all do it to some extent, but some a lot more than others.
Insecurity, we grow out of that, or at least most of us do.
I don't. I'd rather you like me for who I am and not who you think I am. If it turns to a relationship, you'd find out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment