Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some one told me a 2000 Ford Mustang front bumper would fit my Saturn L300 2003, Any one know true or false?

I know it might be better to get a universal front bumper, I have looked around but i thought i would see if this is true, Ive tried looking up the specs for both but cant find them anywhere.Some one told me a 2000 Ford Mustang front bumper would fit my Saturn L300 2003, Any one know true or false?
no way a mustang bumper will fit a saturn.Some one told me a 2000 Ford Mustang front bumper would fit my Saturn L300 2003, Any one know true or false?
If I were you I would call up a Mustang parts dealer. They could tell you what parts fit with what models. I use http://www.brenspeed.com for all of my Mustang questions. They are definitely the best when it comes to knowing Mustangs.
Anything is possible with enough time and money. A Mustang bumper would not bolt up to your Saturn without some serious modification.
No possible way!
got a tape measure?

No comments:

Post a Comment