Thursday, February 4, 2010

False front tooth rough price?

i got into a fight monday just passed,he had lighters in his hand and the last hit knocked me out,and when i hit the ground my froont tooth come out and loosend my other front 1 and the 2 side top onse,and 2 middle bottom onse,i then whent to dentist next day and they pushed my tooth back up (the front 1) and put wire to keep it in place,





We ***** find the tooth that come out so my mum said she will get me a false tooth


anyone kno a rough idea on the price?False front tooth rough price?
Woe that sucks. I have one false tooth and its basically attached to two other teeth. I paid a $1,500 for that one tooth. I live in the States. Your prices are totally different than mine. I suggest you make an appointment with a dentist for this coming monday and he will tell you about all the prices. There are many different options on how to fix your teeth. Good luck.False front tooth rough price?
I say sue the guy and make HIM pay.
depends on the dentist and where you live...call and ask.
a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment