Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you ever heard of the word ';true self'; and ';false front';?

Ever wondered whether you truly know someone?


There is a true self in us and there is one that is the ugly and false one. The true person is a good one. The false one is the one grappling with all the other falsities of other false aspects of other people.The bad in man is the false ';us';. Our true person is good. Do you agree? Its how we play the game.Have you ever heard of the word ';true self'; and ';false front';?
i agree that people have different sides to them. but I wouldn't say that the ';good'; self is the true person. my husband, who i am seperated from, I wrote in my journal a couple years ago.';its like there are 2 sides to him, this nice person, and then this evil, mean selfish person, sometimes I wonder which one is his true self';. my husband WANTS to be a good person, he sees himself as a nice, good person, and finds it difficult to admit the things that contradict that. but it does seem to take effort for him to maintain that ';good'; side he sees himself as. so much effort that it doesn't last for long. He shows the world one face, but at home, he puts on another half the time. I think it does take some effort to keep a positve happy attitude, for everyone. but which ';self'; does one spend more time in? that in my opinion will help determine the true self.Have you ever heard of the word ';true self'; and ';false front';?
my husband sounded that way lo
Its kind of like the cartoons where the angel is on one shoulder and the devil on the other. Just depends which one you are listening to.
Are you really bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment