Thursday, February 4, 2010

G & K why the false front?

Thier big hurdle at this moment in time, is to convince the ';majority'; Unfortunately extra money from the fund won't help! Good ruse, but still a ';minority'; What other big name ';so called celebrity can we reel in? Take the scent away from the truth.G %26amp; K why the false front?
Jamie....this is cruel. We cant condemn people unless we have evidence and there is insufficient evidence. Lets wait and see the end result. Have you ever wondered how awful you would feel if you found out they were innocentG %26amp; K why the false front?
i dont know what you are on about ? any clues ?
Jamie....this is cruel. We cant condemn people unless we have evidence and there is insufficient evidence. Lets wait and see the end result. Have you ever wondered how awful you would feel if you found out they were innocent?
I have no idea.


I know i am off to the kitchen


For some


Custard Creams.
guess we're playing follow the leader here so, here i am making my way to the kitchen also...lol!.
what are you on about
Crackers!
Sometimes it is the opposite way round It's the agents/managers that get their celebs in to high profile things like this. Can you take the jammie biscuit of please? I'm on Weight Watchers Diet - Just eaten 2 Pink %26amp; White wafers which are only 1/2 pt each but Oooooooo for some shortcake bisc and jam mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think they feel that the more influential well known celebrities that they have on team McCann will bring their fans with them until the whole world believes team McCann and they have complete domination of life as we know it .......Just my thoughts LOL
ant got a clue


all i do know


is that i am going to the kitchen


for my jammie dodgers
Damn it you always make me hungry when I see you....


...but seriously I don't know if they are involved in their daughters disappearance or not but I am SICK of their obsession with trying to manipulate the media and public by trying to improve their image and trying to convince us all that we all support them. I understand they've hired an expert in improving reputation/public image and fear we will be subjected to more manipulation attempts in the coming weeks. If they are as sincere as they claim to be I wish they'd drop the obsession with their image and concentrate on their missing daughter who they insist is still alive.








Jammie - not sure of next move.....need to think....assess situation.....only thing sure about being on top of is Euro Qualifiers league table....for now!
I want proof first. I'm not into convincing without proper proof one way or another
why does everyone gather in the kitchen at parties........


any hobnobs left?
Do you want ice with that?
what ????????
What about that well known saint Bono....
Not quite working out your way,is it?
I have no idea


i know i am off to the kitchen


for some


angel delight.
What makes you so certain?
I'M OFF TO THE KITCHEN FOR SOME TEA AND CAKE ,NOW WHAT WAS THE QUESTION .
zzzz
Maybe JK Rowling will be sticking her penny's worth in next.... hopefully Oprah Winfrey will keep her cash in her pockets
Who knows,,,,,but as everyone else is off to the kitchen then so am I

No comments:

Post a Comment