Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is your confidence a false-front???

I act like I know what I'm doing, but sometimes I'm just faking it and hoping for the best...Is your confidence a false-front???
Big time. Most of my happy special alone time is spent in tears.Is your confidence a false-front???
I only make myself visible if I'm feeling confident.
Confidence?! Ha!
I usually know what I'm doing. My confidence is real.
No, I actually have deluded myself into thinking I know what I am doing. Of course, no one at work gets me and they all think I am just brash and self-centered.





%26lt;----not brash
Wonder is always faking it and hoping for the best, too.


* cries *
no i dont have no confidence
fake it till you make it.. I did.. and I am so up myself now...lol
I always know what I am doing, even if it isn't the right thing to do.
No.
everyone knows my self confidence is in the dirt..

No comments:

Post a Comment