Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you know the real operation behind the false front ';Chopper'; portrays on King of Cars which is shown on A+E

It appears to me that Towbins ';King of Cars'; is a front for a well thought out fraud operation run by thugs. What do you think? Should A+E show some integrity and drop the show immediately? See the link.


http://www.choppercarsfraud.com/......Do you know the real operation behind the false front ';Chopper'; portrays on King of Cars which is shown on A+E
I don't know.





I checked out the link you posted. The financing issue I am not really sure about, but the one with the guy driving around in a truck with signs? If I was a business owner, I would be rather upset by that as well.





There is a saying ';Let the buyer beware';. It means that you need to be very careful when purchasing something. When you sign any agreement, you should not sign it until you understand it entirely. Even if that means getting a lawyer and having them read it over. I say ';tough'; to him for not liking the agreement he signed. He signed it - what is supposed to happen? ';Oh, I'm so sorry you don't agree with things the way they are in the contract you read and signed. Here - let me change everything to your liking. You want to make no payments? No problem!';





Should A%26amp;E take the show off? Not unless the ratings aren't there. I don't watch the show because it doesn't interest me in the least. But I don't think that a show needs to go away because others call someone a ';thug';.





Maybe Towbin is a thug, and maybe he isn't. I don't know him, so I can't make that judgement. But I can state that from the information provided in the articles, all he is guilty of is poor judgement and allowing his emotions to take over his mind. I don't think that anyone would fault him for trying to stop someone from saying bad things about him. I do question his judgement on the way he reacted, but I think you have to realize that John Cleary was already angry with him, and looking for something to ';hurt'; him. What better way than to press charges. ';Chopper'; threatened to beat him up? Big deal. I have said that a time or two (';I'll kick your @$$!';). Unless he carried out the threat and assaulted him, he did nothing wrong. I would be surprised if the DA went through with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment